This is a two part assignment, in which I already have the first part done, but I just need a little help with the second part.Topic: How assistive technology, like the iPad, has affected Autistic students from grades K – 2 (early childhood education) or students with disabilities. In a three- to five-page paper (excluding title and reference pages), create an outline of the procedures or methods of your research design proposal. Include a step-by-step description of research design, the participants, instruments, and what will be done to collect and analyze the data. Include in your discussion how you will determine the validity and reliability of data collection tools. Book: Mertler, C. & Charles, C. (2011). Introduction to educational research (7th ed.). San Francisco: Allyn and Bacon. ISBN: 9780137013449The attached document contains a recommended section for the method section to enhance your research proposal for children and youth with Autistic disabilities. I am not clear on the sections you have completed. Therefore, the term assistive technology is used, such as for IPad in education of an Autistic student from grades k-2 grade, or early childhood education student with disabilities. Below are …The procedures or methods for assistive technology are provided.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.