There were 377 tickets purchased for a major league baseball game. The general admission ticket cost $6.50and the upper box ticket cost $10.00. The total amount of many spent was $3168.00. How many of each kind of tickets were purchased? General Admission ???? Upper Box tickets ???Please show workLet x be the number of general admission tickets and y be the number of Upper Box tickets.Equations will bex + y = 377————–(i)6.5x + 10y = 3168———(ii)from (i), we will getx = 377 – y6.5(377 – y) + 10y = 31682450.5 – 6.5y + 10y = 31682450.5 + 3.5y = 31683.5y = 3168 – 2450.53.5y = 717.5y = 717.5/3.5y = 205x = 377 – y = 377 – 205 = 172General admission tickets: 172
Upper Box tickets: 205
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.