Amanda teaches elementary school art at a small school outside of Detroit. Within her department, only one other teacher on staff teaches the same courses as her. The other teacher, Maureen, has been difficult to work with, largely because she refuses to acknowledge the state standards within their subject. Instead, she plans her own units based on what she thinks is important. I know better than the state what these kids should know, she has told Amanda on more than one occasion. Within the school, there is very little oversight within her department as most of the energy goes to core subjects. Amanda has begun to feel uneasy about the other teachers methods and the way they are affecting students. She approaches the other teacher to discuss her unease, but she is greeted with disdain when Maureen says, Dont tell me what to do.What is the best way for Amanda to proceed in handling the situation?
Who should she approach first with her concerns? How can she ensure that the situation is handled as professionally as possible? What is her professional responsibility in the situation?What is the best way for Amanda to proceed in handling the situation? She must ensure that she exhausts all possibilities in regard to talking with the colleague to encourage her to follow the state mandated standards. Because she has already done this, the teacher must now proceed to contact the principal at the school and convey the issue. If the receives no support from the highest administrators, she must branch out to district administrators to inform them.Who should she approach first with her concerns? How can she ensure that the situation is handled as professionally as possible? What is her professional responsibility in the situation?To ensure that professionalism is retained, I would suggest that she first contact the teacher with her concerns. This is the most professional thing to do. If the teacher insists upon continuing to abscond her duties to adhere to state standards, it is the professional responsibility of Amanda to contact higher administrators or district officials.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.