Please follow the direction and have answers to questions and a diagram if needed!1. Describe your sample:1. How many participants are male and female?2. What percent are Caucasian, African American, Hispanic, Asian American, and Other?3. What is the mean, median, and standard deviation for age?4. What percent of participants are in each income level?2. Are the following variables correlated?Provide the correlation and state which variables are significantly correlated with each other (hint: look for the *).1. Age2. CrimeAttitudes3. MHAttitudesPart llUsing the data set, test the following hypotheses You need to determine which test to use based on how many independent and dependent variables there are. (Hint: Think about how many groups you have to test):Hypothesis 1: Males and females differ on their attitudes toward crime. (Use the variable labeledCrimeAttitudes)Hypothesis 2: Males have more negative attitudes towards mental health than females(Use the variable labeled MHAttitudes).Hypothesis 3: Attitudes towards mental health differs by ethnicity. (Use the variable labeledMHAttitudes and Ethnicity)Hypothesis 4: Attitudes towards crime varies by income level. (Use the variable labeledCrimeAttitudes and Income)For each of the 4 hypotheses above:1. State the null and research hypothesis2. State which test statistic should be used. Be specific.3. Run the test on SPSS4. Put all results in a table or list them in some way so that I can clearly see which numbers are your answers. Include the exact numbers you looked at to come up with your results. (do not copy and paste the printout. I want you to be able to pick out the correct numbers from the printouts, so only report the numbers you need. Points will be taken off for only copying the whole printout table without stating which specific numbers in the table you were looking at to get your answer)5. State whether you reject or accept the null hypothesis6. State your conclusion in a sentence*Use p < .05 for all your tests to determine SignificancePART IIIWrite a summary discussing your project. Include a description of your sample (in words, not just numbers), a discussion of your results from your hypotheses including which tests you ran for each hypothesis, a discussion of your significant results, and a conclusion about what you feel the perceptions of the class are on there is a racial bias in the criminalSPSS Project Variable LabelsGender1 = Male2 = FemaleEthnicity1 = Caucasian2 = Hispanic3 = Asian4 = African American5 = OtherIncome1 = Under $15,0002 = $15,001 - $30,0003 = $30,001 - $50,0004 = $50.001 - $75.0005= Over $75,000
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.