Unit 3A thorny issue in the philosophy of religion is the problem of evil. Explaining the problem is simple enough: How can one reconcile the existence of a good and omniscient God in light of how much suffering and evil there is in the world? But providing an argument that resolves this philosophical tension is far more difficult.For this discuss assignment, imagine you are having a conversation with a friend who does not believe that God exists on account of the pervasive injustice, suffering, and evil in the world today. Provide the best possible answer that overcomes your friends concerns. Be sure to incorporate at least one citation from a scholarly source (from Read, Attend, or the Bethel library) to support your answer. Points are awarded based on the overall persuasiveness of the argument provided. at least a 100 words: http://bethelu.libguides.com/cps .
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.