What is your opinion with these two videos and this DQ?What do you anticipate to be the most difficult aspect of assessment planning, assessment delivery, and assessment reporting?Lean On Me (1989)
Principal Joe Clark addresses students: Welcome to the New East Side HighPrincipal Joe Clark Addresses Students: Welcome to the New East Side High
(Hit the play button for this link).Lean on Me Inspirational Speech
I thought these would be interesting to discuss. After viewing / listening…think about whether this principal would be fired for some of the things he said or did if he did this in light of the PC environment we work in today.To me, the most difficult part about assessment planning, delivery, and reporting is to determine the successes and failures of former classes and figure out what needs to be done to make it more successful in the future. This is difficult because it requires building on the try-and-true as well as the successes of the former class in order to improve the next class, and this is difficult because it is done blindly not knowing what the next group of learners will be like and what their strengths and weaknesses are. Although assessment is the best tool to use for improvement, it is not always the most accurate tool to use simply because no two learners are quite the same. But assessments do provide a starting point for change and a means to create a plan. All assessment efforts start with a plan which lies out what we want to accomplish about assessing student learning. Plans include statements of goals, objectives, tools, methods, and how the results will be evaluated and connected with decision-making (Core Courses and General Education). Core courses and general …The solution discusses the most difficult aspect of assessments.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.