What are the best features of Moodle and why?Moodles website provides detailed information about its features. Anything that you would ever want to know about the program can be found at: http://docs.moodle.org/en/Features I am not sure if there are any features that I absolutely cant live without, but I think that some of Moodles best features include mail integration, time zone and language settings, and the freedom to create Metacourses. 1. Mail IntegrationI have found mail integration to be one of the most useful tools that Moodle has to offer. During my second masters, I took an online course that was taught through either WebCT or Blackboard, and my class wasnt given the option to receive copies of any postings via email. After becoming familiar with Moodle, Ive realized how important it is to allow students the privilege of sharing information. It not only provides a team environment, but it also heightens a cohorts ability to maximize the benefits of collaborative inquiry, which is the ultimate goal of online learning.Mail integration also makes it easier for students who wouldnt otherwise have time to login into a course more than once a day to get access to information. It also gives them an opportunity to go back and view their classmates postings if they ever need to reference the information again.2. Time Zone SettingsTime zone settings are another excellent Moodle feature. They give both students and instructors the ability to monitor when an assignment is due and when an entry was posted. They also serve as a convenience for international students whose lives are scheduled a little differently than those who live in the US.3. Language SettingsLanguage settings are also important, especially for (English as a Second Language) ESL students. Sometimes students feel more comfortable writing in their native language, and then later translating that information into the designated language of the course. This feature not only gives students more freedom and power over how and what they write, but it allows those of us who dont speak a second language, the ability to experience academic diversity. 4. MetacoursesThe Moodle website defines Metacourses as learning spaces where instructors can join together related courses so that students can interact with each other. I havent witnessed this being done before, but it sounds very interesting. I suppose this feature would maximize student learning by exposing students to different perspectives, which is always a plus.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.