Module 4 – CaseMULTI-SOURCE PERSUASIVE WRITINGAssignment OverviewMulti-Source Persuasive EssayLength: no less than 1,300 words, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-pt. font size, one-inch marginsThis essay is to consist of your own thoughts, words, and ideas with properly cited and documented secondary sources as support.Case AssignmentFor this assignment, you will write an organized and well supported Persuasive Essay using three or more points of analysis. You will be most successful writing on a topic that is of interest to you. The best ideas are topical; they are what people are talking about today. Your goal is to convince the reader to accept your point of view on a given topic, so you must be convincing.A well-organized essay has a beginning, a middle, and an end. The beginning, or introduction, should include an opening sentence to grab your reader’s attention. Follow the opening sentence with a brief background on the topic or situation. The last sentence of the introduction is the thesis statement. The thesis states the main point of the essay, which in this case, would be a statement affirming the main point of view on the selected topic.A well-supported essay includes supporting points, details, and examples. Each body paragraph must support (explain) your reasoning (rationale) using specific details. Each body paragraph must have a topic sentence that states the main point of the paragraph.The conclusion typically summarizes the main points of the essay and/or closes with a lasting impression that connects the reader to their world.This essay must include a combination of no less than EIGHT in-text citations from three or more credible and reliable sources. Citations are to be a combination of direct quotations and paraphrased quotations with or without the author’s name, and a Reference List in APA Style must be included.Be sure to proofread your essay and edit for proper grammar, punctuation, diction (word choice), and spelling, as errors in sentence skills will lower a final grade. A grade will be determined based on the Module 4 Case expectations and the Trident University General Education rubric for English.Assignment ExpectationsWrite a Persuasive essay (no fewer than 1,300 words in length) that states and supports an original thesis statement.Make and support a Persuasive claim in a well-supported, organized, and cohesive essay.Select credible and reliable sources for use in a well-supported and cohesive essay.Use a direct quotes, paraphrased quotes, and summaries in APA Style.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.