For this mini-essay (approximately 600-700 words) on gender and family you need to have watched the two video lectures on men and family in Japan AND watched the video entitled Family Values: The Chinese Family in Transition.
You must answer all three prompts below (at least one paragraph for each) and make explicit reference (including citation) to a lecture and the video documentary.
1. Think about the gender roles and family dynamics in postwar Japan. What are the similarities and differences between the role of men in Japan and that of U.S. men?
2. In the video Family Values: The Chinese Family in Transition you are introduced to several families throughout China in the late 1990s. Discuss some of the major issues facing Chinese families in the 21st century. Think about what has prompted these changes and challenges.
3. In the video Family Values: The Chinese Family in Transition, we are introduced to the Zheng farming family in Anhui province. The documentary ends with the cousin, Xiaohai, agreeing to an arranged marriage. Why did he do so and would you do the same if you were in the same position? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.