I do not have a set firmWrite a 1,050- to 1,400-word executive memo regarding sustainability methods within your firm or one with which you are familiar. Assume that the CEO has asked you to evaluate the firm based on the following criteria and make recommendations for improvement to an executive committee regarding potential changes the organization may face in the near future.Include the following points in the executive memo:Analyze the relevance of your chosen companys mission and vision statements so that they provide a unified message regarding sustainability and the types of change that may be appropriate.Describe methods used by the organization to measure and monitor sustainable actions by the firm.Analyze the internal and global challenges that management must weigh before deciding on sustainable changes.Determine the types of change your organization could experience, and evaluate the cost of these changes.Identify financial programs and tools that can help support the triple bottom line concept, and explain how these can best be utilized by the company.Recommend to the executives which changes might be best to pursue. Provide rationale on your choice of the type of changes.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.