I need a 2-3 page paper on contract law. Read the instructions in the attachment.After reading the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) article, How to Create a Legally
Binding Contract and visiting the Student Career Center’s On the Job Success – Be a Lifelong
Learner section, you will create a professional contract that contains the definite and certain
elements as discussed in Chapter 6 of your textbook. Your contract will be written for your
family-owned, small business. The agreement will be for employees who wish to further their
education while working for your company to sign. Be creative, yet professional. The following
components must be present in your contract. For each element you must demonstrate your
ability to write clearly, concisely, and with advanced communication skills.
1. Distinguish the type of contract (e.g., bilateral, unilateral) and include the six elements of
2. Develop the factors of time, tasks, goals, potential clauses, assignments, and restrictions into
3. Use and define legal concepts by incorporating the legal terminology from your textbook
where appropriate and relevant.
4. Use academic or legitimate news sources, such as The New York Times, the Los Angeles
Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, etc.
5. Identify any ethical issues that exist in this alleged contract and result.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title or references pages. Include at
least two academic or legitimate sources to support your findings. ***APA Format.
Beesley, C. (2014.). Contract law – How to create a legally binding contract.
U.S. Small Business Administration. Retrieved from http://www.sba.gov/blogs/contractlaw-how-create-legally-binding-contract
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.