Need help in answering questions.
1. How can a teacher analyze student performance and then adjust instruction based on student performance during instruction?
2. Explain the purpose of a teacher adjustment in instruction.
3. How does a teacher adjustment of instruction relates to the level of student performance?
4. Assess the effectiveness of a teacher interactive instruction as it relates to students performance.
5. What is an alternative method of analysis a teacher can use to gauge student performance during instruction? Justify answer.
6. How might this alternative method might affect my personal teaching strategies in the future?1. How can a teacher analyzes student performance and then adjusts instruction based on student performance during instruction? A student can analyze student performance, both quantitatively (analysis of test and assessment results) and qualitatively (review of student work samples, student interviews and observations). There are formal assessments (District Test, Norm Referenced Assessments and Commercial Diagnostic Assessments) and informal assessments ( formative assessments, student dialogue and feedback). The review and analysis of these assessment structures can then be utilized to augment instruction in terms of speed, amount of content, areas of struggle and/or areas of strength.2. Explain the purpose of a teacher adjustment in instruction. Teachers would make necessary adjustments to curriculum and instruction to personalize content and instructions to the needs of the individual group and/ or student, however the goal should still be to meet grade level expectations.3. How does a teacher adjustment of instruction relates to the level of student performance? Students will not achieve mastery, if the instructional inputs are not comprehensible. The augmentation and adjustment in curriculum is necessary to make sure that the inputs are comprehensible and creating a necessary progression toward mastery and/or targeted skill acquisition.4. Asses the effectiveness of a teacher interactive instruction as it relates to students performance. There is clear research which supports the tent that, if learning is interactive that the amount of learning that is retained increases by almost 50\%. In my experience I have found that my teachers who yield higher student achievement scores, implement more interactive teaching and learning and learning. 5. What is an alternative method of analysis a teacher can use to gauge student performance during instruction. Justify answer. Educators must utilize multiple data sources to gauge teaching and learning. This process of actively doing so causes triangulation, and research is very clear that triangulation is one of the most valuable methods in achieving targeted goals and results as well as reliability and validity of the said results.6. How this alternative method might affect my personal teaching strategies in the future? The method of varied teaching and instruction pared with multi-assessment and analysis will cause both student and teacher to stretch intellectually and personally. The stimulation of multiple learning modalities is the only instructional reality that going to assist your learning community in reaching its academic goals.*The contents of this response have been provided from and instructional leader who is currently an Assistant Principal with the Broward County School District of Fort Lauderdale Florida.Thank you for asking BrainMass!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.