Instructions: This discussion gives you a chance to think about a topic you care about that has either local, national, or global importance, for which you could advocate a solution or a course of action to help solve it, secure funding, or ensure necessary support. Consider what format would best suit your topic. Would that be a short research report, an infographic of an important issue, a letter to a congressman/representative or a funding institution, a magazine article, or an educational material for a school? What statistical information could you use to make your point or be more persuasive? Would you cite numbers or use visual presentation of statistical information?Write a short, one paragraph discussion post that presents your idea, the format you feel would be most beneficial for advocating it, and support it with two statistics in any format you prefer. Please cite the source(s) at the end of your post (any reference format). You don’t have to actually create the advocacy appeal, just describe your idea, the format that suits it best, and cite two statistics that support your point and post on this Advocate with Statistics Ideas Board. Take an inspiration from the readings in the last module that describe how statistics helped to obtain library funding or initiate important sanitation practices in battlefield hospitals to save lives. I want this assignment to be fun for you to work on at the conclusion of the course and also help you experience how your knowledge gained from the course can help you in the future to use statistics to bring out positive change in your lives and in the world.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.