InstructionsThe President and Crisis Management. Today is your presidential Inauguration Day. You were elected as president last November by a slim margin in both the popular vote and the electoral vote. You attended a worship service this morning with your family and about a dozen high-ranking members of the U.S. House and the U.S. Senate. Then, you and the current president took a ride in a convertible car to the U.S. Capitol, where you were sworn in as the new president of the United States. It is now official; you are the president! As you and your family are enjoying the parade, your new chief of staff and one of the key military advisors who is a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff whispers to you that there has been a major cyberattack on key federal financial institutions across the United States that compromised the personal financial data and passwords of hundreds of thousands of citizens. Even though you have held office for just a few hours, you know it is critical to act swiftly and decisively so that the perpetrators of the crime, the American citizens, and political leaders (those who support you and those who do not) see you as a competent and strong leader. What are your first three actions? In your paper, you will describe these three actions in detail. Organization is important in this paper. Make certain to include the following information in your paper, and organize major sections using headings.Briefly describe the cyberattack and its implications for the nation. What is your first action? What is your second action? What is your third action? Provide a conclusion. Your paper must be 2–4 pages in length, not counting the title page and references page. Make certain to double-space, apply 1-inch margins, and use 12-point font. Utilize headings to separate major sections of your plan (e.g., First Action, Section Action). Cite all sources in-text and on the references page using APA Style.
Instructions The President and Crisis Management. Today is your presidential Inauguration Day. You were elected as president last November by a slim margin in both the popular vote and the electoral v
In addition to your textbook readings and the unit lesson for this unit, the following resources may be helpful as you complete the assignment. As aforementioned, make certain to cite all sources—in-text and on the references page—that you use to support your work. Haley, J. A. (2018, February 8). Crisis management in the Trump era: Could the United States chart a course out of economic turmoil? Centre for International Governance Innovation. https://www.cigionline.org/articles/crisis-management-trump-era Raphelson, S. (2017, August 18). Fathers of our country: How US Presidents exercised moral leadership in crisis. NPR. https://www.npr.org/2017/08/18/544523278/fathers-of-our-country-how-u-s-presidents-exercised-moral-leadership-in-crisis. (Includes podcast and article) Young, L. (2013, June). Unilateral presidential policy making and the impact of crises. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 43(2), 328–352. https://libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=31h&AN=87392423&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.