Instructions: On the line provided before each statement, write T if a statement is true and F if a statement is false. If the statement is false, write a corrected statement on the line after the false statement. 1. The federal government agreed to pay Rangers to guard the frontier from attack. 2. Forts were a success in preventing conflicts between Texans and American Indians. 3. The Comanches learned to farm their reservation successfully. 4. The Apaches refused to move onto a reservation. 5. Texans called for the removal of American Indians from the state. 6. No reservations remain in Texas today.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.