InstructionsNote: If you need help with some of the terminology around citing and referencing your sources, check out RefWorks and RRC’s guide to APA 7th Edition.Regardless of the level you are attempting, all Annotated Bibliographies submissions will include the following:Reference: Your source written in APA format.Description: Write a short description of your source that includes a brief summary of the source, who created it, when it was created, and what you found useful about it.A-level submissions will also include the following:Evaluation: Write a short evaluation of your source using the CRAAP method. Include your final evaluation of whether or not this source is appropriate using CLAIM + EVIDENCE.The sources you use for your project should include a mix of academic, non-academic, written, and video/audio. A and B-level submissions will include the informational interview as one of the sources; including this is optional for C-level submissions.The minimum number of sources is:A-level: 7 + the informational interviewB-level: 6 + the informational interviewC-level: 5
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.