InstructionsInstructions: The final essay requires you to read 3 journal articles regarding current challenges, problems, issues, etc. within the retail industry. You must choose one of the three articles and answer the questions associated with the article you selected. You must provide solution(s) to assist in alleviating the current problem or issue as well as provide a real-world example in the essay. Therefore, you must use the concepts, terms, and knowledge gained throughout the course to effectively address the current problem from a practitioner’s perspective in the retail industry. Your final essay must include:□ Title page, introduction, conclusion, Reference page□ 5-8 pages (this does not include the title and reference page) □ Minimum of 5 references (one of which will be the article you choose to complete the essay)The articles can be found in our online library.Option 1: Kumar, S., Anselmo, M.J., & Berndt, K.J. (2009). Transforming the retail industry: Potential and challenges with rfid technology. Transportation Journal, 48(4), p. 61. The article discusses RFID technology within the retail industry as well as its unique challenges, problems, and issues. Read the article and answer the following questions. Assignment Questions:What are the challenges and issues facing RFID technology in the retail industry?What do you see as solutions to these challenges and issues? Provide a real-world company or industry that will benefit from your solutions. Be specific.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.