While working on a 12 month project to increase the reading level of third graders, you collect monthly data and find that after 3 months of reading, speed has increased 15\% and comprehension has only increased 2\%. The goal was to have a 25\% increase in reading and a 15\% increase in comprehension. What is the next step after these findings?This problem can be addressed by using a little logic. First, the program is a twelve month program. You have assessed the students after three months, or after 25\% of the program has been administered. Students have at that one-quarter mark achieved over half of the reading speed goal, and are on track to exceed the original 25\% increase in reading speed by a final projected total of 60\% increase in …A program to increase the reading speed and comprehension of third graders posts preliminary results. How to interpret these results to arrive at a projected percentage of increase, and what adjustments to make to the strategies in order to meet projected, or desired achievement goals.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.