In essay format You will need to have at least 300 words in this post plus full referencesA new movement has started since the early 2000s, where some political groups are trying to remove American history from our children’s school curriculum and textbooks, specifically slave history. These groups also do not want to cover segregation, civil rights and more. By removing the history that we have just covered in these last eight weeks, the African American communities are denied their connections to American History and so are others who would like to learn more about the history of slavery and racial inequality in America. Recently, African Americans have created movements such as “Black Lives Matter” to counteract these other groups, have begun to celebrate Juneteenth as “Independence Day” or “Liberation Day” for African-Americans and have pushed to renew the reparations’ discussion. Many tie slave history to the development of segregation and racism that has spread throughout our country. A historical trauma has affected generations of African-Americans because of what their ancestors had to endure just to survive in this country. This distrust has developed towards different groups, agencies, and organizations. For those who are not affected, trying to understand what it means to be an African-American in the United States showcases the need for this history to be taught in all schools and to every American.Your final discussion is to prepare a speech that would explain to all of America why African American History from after Reconstruction to the present should be taught. Explain why every American should know African American history. You will be expected to use specific facts, events and people.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.