In a world without TV or the Internet, the printed word was the only real way to transmit ideas over large distances, and newspapers were the preferred way to gain information. In politics, cartoons were used to get across the ideas of the various political parties. Thus, during this time political cartoons were very important for parties to get their message out to the masses. Using the Internet, find five political cartoons from this period (post-Revolution early America through the time before the Civil War). Put them into a PowerPoint presentation, with an explanation of what each one shows and what it was trying to say. On the last slide, tell me why you think political cartoons continue to be a popular and effective way to get a point across. (By the way, I have heard it said that political cartoons are no longer effective, but they are: memes can be political cartoons too.)Use scholarly websites for this assignment and avoid use of other websites such as Pinterest. Your textbook is not an Internet Source.For your five examples, please only use political cartoons from the time period we are studying, I do NOT want to see any from today. Nor do I want to see current cartoons written about past events.Remember, every slide should include Chicago Style citations for both the image and the information on it!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.