Why are the coherence and redundancy principles important in an e-learning environment? Provide examples.The Coherence Principle states that, students learn better when extraneous material is excluded rather than included. (Liu, P). An e-learning environment depends only on the presentation. It is very important that developers of these content materials learn how to design a course or project to promote increased learning. As a summary, the Coherence Principle emphasizes that only important information should be included. As such, unnecessary data, sounds, words, and images should be eliminated. The capacity of human memory is limited and extraneous sounds are not helpful in any multimedia presentation. Graphics that …
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.