Select 1 of the organizations that you have reviewed or already discussed in one of your Individual Projects. Identify a gap or gaps in the organization’s corporate social responsibility plan. Create a presentation that will help the organization close the gap or gaps that exist in terms of social responsibility. Be sure to address the following in your presentation:Identify any ethical issues and legal issues. Identify how the issues violate utilitarianism, social contract theory, or Kant’s categorical imperative principles. Identify the stakeholders affected by the gap or gaps. Propose an action plan to help bridge the gap or gaps and improve the companys relationship with its stakeholders. Discuss the checks and balances that are required and why. Explain how your action plan will benefit the organization overall and why it is necessary. Propose Next Steps. Wrap up your presentation with a conclusion. A minimum of 4 references should be used to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include these both as in-text citations on your slides and on your reference slide.12–15 slides, including title and references slides List of companies: Goodwill, Goodyear Tire or Malden Mills
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.