https://youtu.be/BQR8x3CCo0AGo through the link above and:1). Think about these questions before you write a response to the imaginary situation given below:(a). What is the danger of the “Single Story”?(b). Have you ever had a “Single Story” about someone else?(c). Have you ever met anyone who obviously had a “Single Story” about you?2). Write a one or two paragraph response describing what you would do in this imaginary situation:You are working for a very large manufacturing company in Miami, Florida. You have a very good job, are well paid, and are well respected and trusted in the workplace. Because of this, you are asked to pick up a very important new client at the airport. You are instructed to get them to their hotel, show them the sights of Miami, and take them to dinner at a very nice restaurant. However, when you meet this person, you know almost immediately that they dislike you–they have instantly developed a “Single Story” about you. In fact, they are rather insulting and suggest that you are merely a flunky sent to babysit them for the day before they can meet the people at your company that really matter. What will be your response? What will you do? Remember you are stuck with this person for the rest of the day and they are very important to the company you work for. People are depending on you to make this person enjoy themselves in Miami so that they will be agreeable to working with your company and signing a big contract.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.