Healthy People eLearning Assignment Instructions
For this assignment, you will review the following Healthy People eLearning link below: https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/tools-and-resources/Healthy-People-eLearning
a. Review the following under Featured Lessons and Webinars:
Measuring Policy and Environmental Change in Obesity Prevention: Comparing and Contrasting Opportunities and Challenges from Local Communities
This 90-minute webinar explores the issue of childhood obesity and highlights 2 communities working to implement and evaluate obesity prevention programs at the local level.
Defining Success in a Systems Approach: The San Diego County Childhood Obesity Initiative
In this lesson, you will find out how one community is using a cross-sector approach to address childhood obesity.
Note: Some browsers do not support eLearning. If you are having an issue, please use the eLearning transcript under Assigned Readings to complete your assignment.
Then reflect on the lessons and webinars by answering the following questions:
b. Discuss the history, depth, and breadth of the obesity problem in the United States.
c. Examine the impact that obesity has a leading health care indicator on the population as a whole.
d. Discuss the impact of health care policymaking on obesity.
e. Formulate at least 1 recommendation that would support further progress in this area of interest.
f. Discuss the influence that your Christian worldview has on how you view your role in supporting population health efforts overall, as well as people who are affected by the chosen health indicator.
Support your position with evidence from 3 – 5 scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook and the Bible. References must have been published within the past 5 years.
Include a title page and reference page in current APA format.
There is no page requirement for this assignment, but questions should be answered in full sentences and responses should be in-depth.
Your assignment submission must be in current APA format.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.