a) Benchmark Assessment: Integrating Science and Mathematics
i) Create a unit of study integrating science and math content of fractions, decimals, and/or percents.
ii) Ensure you have listed each of the science (NSES)) and math (NCTM) standards to include learning goals and objectives.
iii) Create the unit of study to include the following:
(1) clear-cut objectives that align to standards
(2) relevant materials and resources
(3) differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies for the specific diverse groups.
(4) problem solving and inquiry strategies
(5) the twelve science processes
(6) concrete manipulatives to help develop science and fraction/decimal sense
(7) informal and/or formal assessment that align with objectives
(8) authentic, formative and/or summative assessments
(9) allow for student reflection
iv) Write a narrative of 1,000-1,250 words that addresses the assignment criteria, gives specific examples from the unit of study, and state your rationale.
v) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. Include an appendix to the paper that is a copy of the unit of study.
.Lesson plans for elementary students incorporating science and math using manipulative, hands-on activities for fractions and more. Recipe included, with Web-based resources. NCTM standards are NOT INCLUDED in these plans, as you must subscribe to have access to them. NSES objectives are included.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.