A car dealership interviewed every driver who came onto their lot on Tuesday. This produced the following results: there were 61 people who owned trucks and 115 people who owned cars. If 14 people owned both a truck and a car and 8 people owned neither, how many people were interviewed?Hi,Let set A be the truck owners and set B be the car owners.We first get the number of the union of A and B to get the total of owners of either of the vehicles:
A union B = 61 + 115 – 4
A union B = 172To get the total number of interviewees, we add the 8 remaining people who owned neither of the vehicles. The answer is:
Answer = 172 + 8
Answer = 180 people
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.