Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you conduct a political, legal, cultural, financial, and ethical risk analysis for your selected global business venture.
Analyze the following elements in your paper:
Political, legal, and regulatory risks
Exchange and currency risks
Competitive risk assessment
Taxation and double taxation risks
Social, Ethical and cultural risks
Cyber or technology risks
Tariff and nontariff barriers
Roles of international financial institutions (e.g. IMF, World Bank, ADB, etc.)
Describe the country specific risks andhow you would manage these risks.
Summarize your strategic planning process:
Define and clarify mission and objectives
Assess the role of marketing in your product or service
SWOTT or PESTEL analysis of target country
Make strategy selection(s)
Select and justify an appropriate mode of entry for your global product or service
Devise contingency plan
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.