From the novel, The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison identify a theme that emerges from the novel and based on the contents therein, what conclusion is the novel making about the theme? As you develop your essay incorporate the following to build your argumentnarrow the focus on the theme and show how it is reflected in the novelarticulate critical reactions to and or theoretical framings for the text, novel and theme (secondary sources: library theories, library criticism, historical settings, etcmake a general statement about what you have conclude from your explanation of the theme as it is represented in the textconclude your essay with an insightful take on what you have learned having, explored the text and theme thoroughly.Paper length: 7 -10 pages complete pages (which does not include the work cited page).Six or more secondary sources.Passing research paper should:Respond to all aspects of the writing prompt Present a critical and insightful discussion throughout the essayPresent the organized and coherent paragraphsShow a command of MLA documentation (in text citations and work Cited Page)Demonstrate the flexibility of sentence varietyShow proficiency in grammar & mechanicsEmploy a robust and effective vocabulary
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.