For these dropbox reading response questions, please attach your .pdf file in the submission box. Remember that you MUST cite from the textbook to earn credit for these questions. Submissions without proper citations from the text will earn a grade of 0.–Using your text as the source, answer each of the following questions in a minimum of 4-6 sentences. Be sure to cite the pages from the text where you find your answer. Each question counts as a percentage of the assignment. If you fail to complete a question, then that percentage will automatically be deducted from the grade.–Please see the rubric for how these will be graded.Be sure to cite the page numbers from the text, and other resources to indicate where you found the material.1. What did Gustav Stresemann do to meet the challenge of runaway inflation in Germany in 1923?2. What kinds of problems did mass unemployment cause during the Great Depression?3. What was the Works Progress Administration (WPA)? What did the WPA attempt to do during the Great Depression in the United States?4. What was the Scandinavian response to the Great Depression?5. How did radio and movies allow propagandists and political leaders to reconstruct orderly and reassuring images of the world for ordinary people, even as high-culture artists, composers, and writers continued to dismantle traditional cultural norms and express the anxiety and fear arising out of the First World War and its aftermath?- Britannica on the Great Depression – https://www.britannica.com/story/causes-of-the-great-depression- US History.org has a great resource for all of US History. Use the drop-down to explore their information on the Great Depression – https://www.ushistory.org/us/48.asp- The WPA info can also be found on the above Britannica and US History sites.- Crash Course on the Great Depression https://youtu.be/GCQfMWAikyU- There are quite a few sources for how the Scandinavian countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland) handled the Great Depression. Here is one source http://www.historydoctor.net/Advanced%20Placement%20European%20History/Notes/great_depression.htm
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.