INSTRUCTIONS:Add 2 more pages to the given document and 4 more sources for reference. Be sure to use in-text citations for the 4 added sources.Incorporate These Tips Into The Essay:Argue effectively for a claim on a topic for an academic audience.Use accepted strategies for supporting the claim.These materials above are to be added on the given document in the files. Be sure to present the full document for the finished product.Running head: FINAL ACADEMIC WRITING TASK
In most of the time, the definition of the academic writing seems to be somewhat hard and
complicated to bring it out. The reasoning behind this is because it mostly refers to writing, but
this writing is done for various reasons. On the other hand, the forms that are normally used vary
from one procedure to another. The following are examples of the properties that normally form
the academic writing; these examples include an introduction, and here in the introduction is
where the writer is expected to circle the attention together with identification of the paper thesis.
An additional property is the body, which is the backbone of the academic writing since it is the
only place where you normally find the main work. Furthermore, this work should be arranged
in paragraphs which are expected to be clearly written, as well as arranged in either order of
logical or per importance. Lastly, we have the conclusion, which is expected to only carry one
paragraph. Thus, that paragraph is designed to reemphasize the thesis, as well as to summarize
the main points. (Swales, & Feak, 2004)
On the other hand, there is field writing, which refers to those notes, either major or minor that
are made by the investigators or researchers. Furthermore, field writing notes are usually
purposely made for remembering and recording the features of the observation. Mostly, field
writing notes achieve all data which are collected towards the researcher’s studies. Thus, a good
example of a field writing note is an observational project. (Hell, 2004).
Criminal justice reports are most likely not based on the opinion of any person against the facts,
but are more based on the fact of the situation (Hell, 2004). Academic writing follows formal
writing while field report writing does not follow a certain form of writing. Moreover, the only
thing needed for field report writing is to make sure that the notes are well arranged.
FINAL ACADEMIC WRITING TASK
Academic writing mostly applies in scholarly documents, while field report deals with researches
and investigations. Therefore, with or this we are aware that academic writing and field writing
are somehow different even though they require stationary materials to be used. (Swales, &
FINAL ACADEMIC WRITING TASK
Swales, J. M., & Feak, C. B. (2004). Academic writing for graduate students: Essential tasks and
skills (Vol. 1). Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press.
Hell, S. W. (2004). Strategy for far-field optical imaging and writing without diffraction limit.
Physics Letters A, 326(1), 140-145.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.