Field of study: Business ManagementPosts to discussion question prompts must include at least two cited references (textbook or an external source), be a minimum of 50 words in length (not including references), and demonstrate solid academic writing skills. Must include at least two cited references (textbook or an external source)Research, copy, and paste a data set table related to your field of study that has more than three elements and three variables. (To see an example, refer to Table 1.6 shown with Supplementary Exercise 2 in the Chapter 1 Review, which can be found in the Chapter 1 topic Resources in Cengage MindTap.) How many elements are in the data set you chose? How many variables are in the data set? Identify which variables are categorical (qualitative) or numerical (quantitative). What type of measurement scale is used for each of the variables? Please reference your source. Note: Even among experts, there is often spirited discussion regarding how to determine the appropriate measurement scale.https://viewer.gcu.edu/WbTCUf#:~:text=TABLE%201.6%20Product,9.4%208%20Nvidia
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.