Hi. Please help me with these revisions as they were in the instructions. ThanksB. Ethics Training Plan
Comments on this criterion (optional): The submission provides the standards that employees are expected to follow; however, it does not develop a plan for training employees on these standards.
C1. Monitoring Misconduct
Comments on this criterion (optional): The submission discusses reviewing the amount of discipline infractions; however, it does not provide a system for monitoring misconduct
C2. Auditing Misconduct
Comments on this criterion (optional): The submission discusses evaluating employees; however, it does not specifically provide a process for auditing misconduct.
C3. Reporting Misconduct
Comments on this criterion (optional): The submission encourages employees to report misconduct; however, it does not develop the process that is used to report misconduct.B. The training for the program should be predicated upon ensuring that employees are capable of identifying ethical dimensions within the organization when making decisions.
The training must give employees means and understanding on how to address ethical issues by providing manuals and other material that can assist in giving employees this capability.
Training should focus on ensuring that employees are aware that actions committed by them define the companys ethical representation to the public both internally and externally.
The …The following posting discusses ethics training plan and monitoring misconduct.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.