I need help! The description of the assignment I have to complete is below. I would like someone to provide information to help create each portion of this assignment. I can not seem to come up with enough ideas to make it long enough. I just need assistance and guidance with this.DescriptionDiscusses various ethical issues existing in the field of educational research AND outline strategies which can be used to address these issues. Then identify 3-5 examples of research that has since been classified as unethical (hint: see Tuskegee Syphilis Study, Willowbrook Study, or Milgram Study for examples) and review the reasons these studies violated ethical standards of research and professional practice.Ethics in educational research: introducing a methodological tool for effective ethical analysis. By: Stutchbury, Kris; Fox, Alison. Cambridge Journal of Education. Dec2009, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p489-504.http://www.und.edu/instruct/wstevens/PROPOSALCLASS/MARSDEN&MELANDER2.htmThis guideline will give you an efficient blueprint to base your OWN research upon while providing proper citation and references for the work that was accumulated by me. The research is predicated upon the frameworks of two different groundbreaking researchers in the field of ethics in educational research. Any research study will encounter potential ethical scenarios that could cause for unethical behavior with educational research serving as no exception to this norm. Ethical issues complicate the research process, requiring researchers to remain diligent and aware of rules, laws, and codes of conduct that determine appropriate behavior while conducting their research (Stutchbury & Fox, 2009). Integrity and the ability to maintain the integrity of the research is also an ethical issue with different facets such as how to most efficiently use resources available to the researchers, the capability to gather enough data on the subject matter, and other vital issues that may result in unethical behavior being committed to influence these objectives. Ethical decisions must be made in research to ensure that the reasoning behind the decisions within the study are discernible to the reader and can be defended under scrutiny by others within the educational field that may peer review the study (Stutchbury & Fox, 2009). Ethical issues occur at both micro and macro levels within research wherein the macro level deals with gathering enough data to derive valid conclusions and the micro level may deal with what type of interviews will be conducted …The ethical issues in the field of educational research is examined.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.