E3 Error Log.NOTE: Now you must do an Error Log for this essay. You will correct the major, numbered errors only, and you will do so in the graded essay file, at the end, after my summary comments. The reason I need your corrections in the graded essay file is so I may see, in one place, both each error and your corrected version of it.Here are the detailed steps:1. Find the sentences in which I have inserted error abbreviations and which are numbered…
2. In the Error Log, ignore all other comments, including minor errors which I did not number. (I did not merely forget to number those sentences.).
3. Find what each error abbreviation means. You can find these in the Error Log link in Blackboard, under Course Documents. That link takes you to my website page that contains brief explanations of all error abbreviations. If you do not understand the error still, you may need to get hold of a grammar handbook for help. You may also ask me questions…
4. In the graded essay file, correct each numbered sentence; correct all errors in that sentence. Do these at the end of the file, right after these instructions which you will find copied there. .
5. Each correction must be numbered, to match my error marking…
6. Each correction must be done as a complete sentence. No single words or phrases, please. Doing the corrections as complete sentences helps you to consider your error in the sentence context in which you wrote it…
7. Lastly, change the filename of the graded essay file. Call it EL3 plus your initials. This stands for Error Log Three…
8. In this assignment you are now in, you will submit the Error Log Three file…
9. be careful; do not rewrite sentences except to correct the errors. Do not introduce new errors! This is largely an assignment of paying attention…
10. Also, be aware that the fewer the corrections, the more each one counts!
11. If someones essay contains no numbered errors, then congratulations! I will automatically record a grade of 100 for that error log.Heroic Math Journey
A heros journey in life is contingent upon someone heroically overcoming obstacles that could have prevented him or her from achieving his or her goals and objectives in life. People face challenges that can prohibit them from reaching their full potential in life and some face harder challenges than others. During these challenges, people enter stages of a heros journey and must endure until they are reborn with a new perspective on life after completing this journey. The first stage is the threshold or the beginning of the journey. Next is the innermost cave, which is followed by the seizing of the sword, and finally concluded with the person reborn with a new sense of empowerment from successfully completing their own heroic journey. The two most harrowing stages of any heros journey are the innermost cave and seizing of the sword. In the innermost cave, people face their most difficult part of a journey where they either excel or fail as a result. Those that manage to overcome the innermost café==WW==1== and persevere through the most difficult stage can then seize their sword. Seizing of the sword represents the stage wherein people gain the confidence and strength to take the necessary measures to overcome their challenge and succeed. My journey involved successfully overcoming my disdain and fear of algebra. The journey was entered through the threshold during my junior year in high school, my innermost cave occurred when I dropped out of college for a short period due in part to college algebra, I seized the sword after a chance encounter with my favorite professor, and I was reborn after mastering the subject that had plagued me for six years. The importance this journey has for my life is that without realizing I could overcome college algebra, I would have never gained the confidence to continue forward in my academic career and pursuits. Because of my steadfast resolve and perseverance throughout the stages of my journey, I know that I can overcome any challenge in academia as well as in life due to the fact that I have successfully conquered and defeated my most difficult challenge ever in my life.==I see several useful revisions in your intro.
The threshold of any journey is the moment when a challenge emerges in life that will test the persons resolve. Many thresholds occur throughout life, but some are more significant than others. The defining characteristic of any threshold is that it is the moment when people realize they are involved in a battle of will and motivation to either succeed and overcome their challenge or to fail. The moment I realized I was in a significant battle occurred when I almost did not graduate high school because of algebra. The state assessment examination in my state mandated that to graduate high school a certain score was necessary to be attained on the state assessment exam in three different areas of education. I was above average in the other two stages but had difficulty in algebra. Therefore, I initially failed the algebra portion of the exam but the school had several attempts that could be taken to pass before graduation. After failing the initial portion of the exam, My placement in a remedial algebra class during my junior year of high school was the catalyst for my heroic journey. I was able to garner enough of the subject matter barely to pass the algebra portion of the exam, but this left an indelible mark on my psyche regarding algebra. I began to resent and have disdain for the subject because of the lack of understanding and fact that it almost cost me my graduation. Therefore, when I took the SAT for college, I possessed the same attitude toward algebra and also did poorly on the subject at this juncture. My most difficult journey in life thus began as my fear and derisive attitude toward math would consume the remainder of my academic career for the next few years. I was above average in most areas of study in college except for algebra. Therefore, as in high school I was forced to take a remedial course in algebra and much pressure was placed on me because of the lingering feelings I possessed toward the subject. This threshold placed great discomfort upon me and I was terrified as well as disgusted by college algebra or any math proceeding forward, which set the stage for my innermost cave.
The innermost cave is the point in the journey where people reach their lowest point in their battle to overcome a challenge. At this stage, people seriously consider ending their fight to overcome their challenge and quit. It represents a defining moment in the struggle for a hero on his journey because if the person overcomes this stage, they will most likely succeed on their quest to overcome their challenge. My innermost cave occurred when I realized that I was failing miserably in college algebra after several semesters and decided that I would leave college as a result. I was in remedial college algebra and still possessed the derisive attitude toward the subject and thought I would never graduate college because of this subject as it was a prerequisite course required for graduation. Therefore, I decided to stop accepting financial aid and left college at the end of the semester. This represented the lowest point in my struggle as I was stuck in a perpetual cycle of dead-end jobs for quite some time during this period knowing that I should be in college pursuing my dreams but still disdainful and resentful toward college algebra. It took soul searching, encouragement from family members, and prayer to get out of my innermost cave and decide to reenter college despite still possessing the disdain and fear of algebra. Nevertheless, I decided I would reenter college and focus on my strengths and deal with college algebra in the best way I could. I had seen light at the end of the cave, but it was still dark, and became even darker when I was still struggling with remedial college algebra upon reentrance to college. I still hated the subject and thought I could never understand it. Although this was true, I had succeeded in overcoming the lowest point of my journey by simply deciding to reenter college and attempt to tackle the subject instead of quitting and giving up entirely.
Seizing the sword is the critical juncture in the journal wherein a hero develops the tools necessary to overcome their challenge and succeed. This seizing of the sword can emanate from many catalysts including the person dedicating himself or herself to the challenge more strenuously, encouragement or assistance from others, and a belief that he or she possess==SV: possesses==5== the power and capabilities necessary for beating his or her challenge. I finally could seize the sword after a chance conversation with my history professor during a student/teacher meeting we were discussing about life after I reentered college. The teacher who recognized and praised my academic achievements in his history class was amazed that someone so young was leading the conversation in the classroom daily and keeping the class engaged. I thanked him and expressed my disdain for math during the course of the conversation and how I believed it would prevent me from graduating college as it had almost prevented me from graduating from high school. He mentioned how he had to overcome his fear and derision for algebra as a student and that the key was inside of me in regard to how I was viewing math in a negative interpretation. He told me that until he changed his perception of math as a pariah into a challenge, he did not succeed in the subject. This was a turning point in my challenge because I had never factored into the equation how my attitude toward math may have been preventing me from successfully conquering the subject. After this conversation, my entire life literally changed because I began to see math as a challenge instead of a hindrance that couldnt be overcome. I began to view the subject in an entirely new light because the professor who I respected had overcome the same challenge that I faced to become successful as an educator. Instead of enduring the journey, I began to strive and thrive off the challenge of overcoming college algebra. It was my passion for the next few semesters and I appropriated large amounts of studying and time toward this pursuit. Although I faced many pitfalls during my attempt to master the subject, I never held the same negative attitude toward the subject again and realized that I understood it better after reforming my attitude toward math in accordance to my history professors suggestion. It was a long hard road but my desire to overcome my challenge kept me steadfast on my heroic journey and I did so with a renewed respect for algebra, a subject that I hated prior to having that fateful conversation with my history professor.
Rebirth involves people overcoming their challenges, successfully reborn as a new person with new attitudes toward their challenges and lives in general. This rebirth occurred for me when I successfully mastered college algebra to the extent that my college algebra teacher actually told me that if my answers were not the same as hers, she would have to check her own work to make sure she was correct. This was the most gratifying moment of my academic career thus far and will remain so even if I accomplish all my academic goals because of the reality that college algebra nearly prevented me from graduating high school and was the catalyst for me initially dropping out of college. If I failed in successfully completing these stages and overcoming this challenge, anything I accomplish moving forward as a student would have been impossible because to graduate college it is necessary to pass college algebra. Therefore, I was reborn and have a new perspective on life in general, and education specifically, knowing that no challenge is too much for me to overcome because I have already overcome the biggest challenge in my life.
In conclusion I will add that my threshold occurred during my formative years in high school and left an indelible impact and as a result, this enabled the challenge to become immersed in my psyche as a negative challenge that I could not overcome. I was led to the innermost cave during the worst point of this challenge and even briefly quit college as a result. I found the strength to continue and was imparted words of wisdom by my history professor that helped me seize the sword and gain the necessary tools within myself to overcome the challenge. I successfully was reborn when I mastered a subject that had initially almost prevented me from graduating high school and had caused me to briefly become a college dropout. The importance of this in my life is ==that==because of this heroic journey and stages I overcame, I know that my future pursuits both academic and life pursuits can be overcome because I have already mastered the most challenging issue that I have ever faced.
I am very happy to say that this is excellent work. Development is detailed and thorough, and you divided your story very sensibly into the four stages. Those in turn follow the three-part writing format, when coupled with the intro and concluding paragraphs. And the frequency of proofing errors is low, considering the length. Well done. An error log on this will open Tuesday, and will be due Wednesday. When you do it, what I want is for you to do the corrections as you most recently tried to do for the E2 error log, but you must do them RIGHT HERE, AT THE END OF THIS GRADED ESSAY, so I can scroll up and down between the marked error and the correction. You will have SEVEN sentences to correct.
1. Needs a title, centered, right here. The thing after your name in the header is not really a title
Heroic Math Journey
2. I was placed ==MW: in==2==remedial algebra class during my junior year of high school.
Correction: My placement in remedial algebra class during my junior year of high school was the catalyst for my heroic journey.
3. My most difficult journey in life thus began as my fear and derisive attitude toward the subject==MW: of==3== math would consume the remainder of my academic career for the next few years.
Correction: My most difficult journey in life thus began as my fear and derisive attitude toward math would consume the remainder of my academic career for the next few years.
4. This threshold placed great discomfort upon me and ==MW: I==4==was terrified as well as disgusted by college algebra or any math proceeding forward, which set the stage for my innermost cave.
Correction: This threshold placed great discomfort upon me and I was terrified as well as disgusted by college algebra or any math proceeding forward, which set the stage for my innermost cave.
5. Rebirth involves people overcoming their challenges==comma== successfully reborn as a new people==NS: person==6== with new attitudes toward their challenges and lives in general.
Correction: Rebirth involves people overcoming their challenges, successfully reborn as a new person with new attitudes toward their challenges and lives in general.
6. This rebirth occurred for me when I successfully mastered college algebra to the extent that my college algebra teacher actually told me that if my answers were not the same as hers==no apostrophe==, she would have to check her own work to make sure she was correct.
Correction: This rebirth occurred for me when I successfully mastered college algebra to the extent that my college algebra teacher actually told me that if my answers were not the same as hers, she would have to check her own work to make sure she was correct.
7. I will add that my threshold occurred during my formative years in high school and left an indelible impact ==MW: and==7==as a result, this enabled the challenge to become immersed in my psyche as a negative challenge that I could not overcome.
Correction: I will add that my threshold occurred during my formative years in high school and left an indelible impact and as a result, this enabled the challenge to become immersed in my psyche as a negative challenge that I could not overcome.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.