An employee is entering a work area and slips on a wet floor. After going to the emergency room, it has been determined that the employee has a sprained left wrist.Questions:
1. What are some of the direct costs of this incident? Estimate the value of these costs.
2. What are some of the indirect costs? Estimate the value of these costs.
3. What is the estimated total cost of this incident? What does this number mean?
4. Search the internet for references to calculating direct and indirect accident costs. Post the links as a reply to the article in Link Sharing.1. What are some of the direct costs of this incident? Estimate the value of these costs.The direct costs of this injury are a potential workers compensation decree, medical fees for the band ills accrued by the worker, and a potential lawsuit that could be filed by the injured worker. The value of these costs will be pertinent upon the cost of care. If the worker only pursues medical fees, the costs could be $2000 but if the worker pursues workers compensation and is …Employee injury costs are examined. The direct costs of the incidents are provided. The expert estimates the value of these costs.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.