Chapter 4 of your text provides an in-depth look at the elements that help make up a good childrens book. For this dicussion, you will create a lesson plan devoted to one of those key elements. You will first decide on a grade level to teach this lesson to. Next, choose a story that you feel is developmentally appropriate for that grade level. Then, plan a 10-minute partial lesson that utilizes that story. Your lesson needs to focus on introducing or teaching one of the story elements such as: character, plot, setting, theme, or even beginning, middle, or end.Storybook Lesson on Character—- This will be a Preschool Lesson Plan—- Jazz Baby by Lisa Wheeler and R. Gregory ChristieBehavioral Objective- The children will learn about how characters help a story make sense. They will learn that it is the characters that help move the plot along. The children will listen to the story to see how it is the characters of this story that makes the story. This childrens book will also work to teach cultural diversity through music and language. This storybook shows how …This a pre-school lesson plan for music and literature.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.