During his inaugural address in 1801, Thomas Jefferson said:What more is necessary to make us a happy and prosperous people? Still one thing more, fellow-citizens—a wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvements and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned.Answer the following questions and provide support for your answer using the text or your own research:1. What do you think that Jefferson meant by the phrase “shall restrain men from injuring one another?”2. Was Thomas Jefferson solely referring to thugs who physically brutalize fellow citizens or could he have been referring to citizens who sought to poison others? Could pollution be considered a poison? Is restraining “poisoners” a role of government? Explain.3. If a company or individual releases a pollutant into the air or water, should the government restrain that company or individual? Are regulations needed to restrain companies and individuals from releasing pollutants into the environment? Explain.Assignment Submission Instructions:After completing the reading assignment for this session, complete the Session 3 ActivityInstructions:1. Click on the “Session 3 Activity” link above. The activity will download directly to your computer as a Word document. 2. Complete all parts of this activity by directly typing your answers onto the Word document (i.e., fill in the table and answer the questions).Save the completed Word doc
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.