An action research project collects pretest, interim, and posttest data to determine if soft music played during study time increased math scores. Classroom A heard soft music over a 6 week time frame and Classroom B did not. In the next 6 week time frame, Classroom B heard soft music over a 6 week time frame and Classroom A did not. How might these data be used to document success toward these two outcomes: (a) Twenty percent of students will increase their time on task when music is heard during study time and (b) students, on average, will increase their math test scores by 5 points when music is heard during study time.To approach solving this assignments questions, first consider the information you have been provided with:An action research project collects pretest, interim, and posttest data to determine if soft music played during study time increased math scores. Classroom A heard soft music over a 6 week time frame and Classroom B did not. In the next 6 week time frame, Classroom B heard soft music over a 6 week time frame and Classroom A did not.What this information provides to you is that there is an action research project. This means, generally, that there is no authority overseeing this project. Usually, this sort of project is a single researcher (the teacher of the classes) who is conducting a research project, which may or may not be published, to solve some question or problem in their own class. Usually, subjects (their students) have not formally granted their permission to be participants in this study. It is an informal project. That, however, does not mean that it is not a real study. This particular study is concerned with alterations of the learning environment: ascertaining whether altering the learning environment in one specific way (playing soft music) at one specific time (study time) had a positive, negative or null effect on student achievement, …Do students who hear soft music during study time in math class spend more time on-task and post greater scores than students who do not hear music? Defining an action research project – what it is, and how this particular proposed study proves its relevance. Web-based resource for further study regarding statistical significance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.