Do the two no plagiarism for both1.Unit One Discussion: Constitutional Carry Your answer needs to be no less than 300 words and no more than 400 words.This Unit’s topic of discussion is constitutional carry of handguns. Until recently, Texans had to 1) pass a background check; 2) take a firearm safety class; and, 3) show basic proficiency with a handgun to carry a handgun. With their license to carry (called an LTC) they can carry open (holstered on their hip where anyone can see it) or concealed, so long as they abide by other restricted places such as bars, stadiums and businesses that have put up signs saying they do not want guns in their building. This is all for handguns, rifles can be carried by anyone over the age of 18 with no license. “Constitutional carry” has been fiercely debated during the legislature and the objective was to eliminate the need for everyone to go through the process of getting the LTC. Texas’ constitution says that Texans have the right to bear arms, but the state can regulate this “with a view to prevent violence.”The question: Should Texas have adopted “constitutional carry” of firearms? Does the law at least attempt to prevent violence, or is it an unreasonable restriction on Texans right to bear arms? What will the ramifications of this law being passed, if any?To help see this article on the bill being signed into law in 2021: Governor Signs Constitutional Carry into Law (Links to an external site.)Also, if you are unfamiliar with the old and new law, check out the Texas State Law Library page on the carry of firearms (Links to an external site.).2.Some people love Texas and others love to make fun of her. According to some, we all ride horses, shoot guns, dodge tornadoes and execute people on a daily basis. Tell me about your favorite Texas stereotypes – here are some ideas: What have you heard from people outside of the State? If you are from Texas – are you more proud to be from Texas or from the US? What do other states and countries think of Texas and Texans? What are the positive and negatives about living in Texas (other than the heat – we all know it is hot)? What is the most boring state in the union and why? These are just some of the idea of things to write about – you can write about more.The rules: Remember, this needs to be at least one page of solid, thoughtful material in order to even be considered for full credit. Students receiving full credit usually turn in papers of at least 1.5 pages. Have some fun with it, but remember this is an academic paper. No cussing or slang, use proper grammar and proof-read before sending, use the spell-checker, do not end a sentence with a question mark (you are supposed to answer questions, not ask them), et cetera.Type your paper in MS Word and uploaded in Canvas using Turnitin. This will allow your paper to be checked for plagiarism. Your TurnitIn Score must be 15% or less to receive credit for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.