do the two1.Assignment Two- Please Download assignment two and follow the directions located at the top of the assignment.For each of the eight topics, answer the questions listed in the assignment document under the directions. Students should create a policy to fix each issue. (remember points will be deducted if you fail to answer the questions listed.Research must be conducted to provide evidence for your topics. Please Provide a work cited page (Please type all answers in the document provided, 12 pt Times New Roman Font, the box will expand as you type your responses)To submit: Click start assignment, Click upload assignment, Click choose file, select your document, Click I Agree, Click submit the assignment. (Save all assignments as PDF or Doc before submission)2.After carefully going through all of the materials from the Module, post your Historical Analysis Essay (HAE) and reply to at least two of your classmates. You will be evaluated according to the Discussion Requirements (DR).
do the two 1.Assignment Two- Please Download assignment two and follow the directions located at the top of the assignment. For each of the eight topics, answer the questions listed in the assignment
Name_________________________________ Date_______________________ Political Party Platform: Policy Recommendation Create a party platform: (policy recommendation): Using the 8 topics or issues from assignment one, week two, please fill in the chart below. Answer the questions displayed in Figure 1, for each topic. Your responses for figure one should follow the format and answer the questions in each column below. Make sure to explain your topics and policies thoroughly. (Research must be conducted to provide evidence for your topics, please provide a work cited page, APA or MLA is acceptable.) Example: If your topic is “Education,” explain why education reform is necessary? (To answer this question, you must research problems with the current education system and provide evidence to support your claim. Please use in-text citations.) According to the research you have conducted, who will benefit the most from the policy change? (Research who is most affected by the current system, and provided sufficient data, etc.) Figure 1. Topic/ Issues Policy Topic name: Education What is the issue/ topic of concern? Why is (your topic) important to citizens in U.S? Who is most affected by the Issue? How do you suggest we fix the issue? Who will benefit the most (explain why and how)? How will your party pay for the implementation of the policy (If applicable) (ex. Raise taxes etc.) Topic Policy Topic/ Issue # 1: Topic/ Issue # 2: Topic/ Issue #3: Topic/ Issue #4: Topic/ Issue #5: Topic/ Issue #6: Topic/ Issue # 7: Topic/ Issue #8: All (Democrat, Republican & Third Party) platforms are considered public information and are located on the World Wide Web. Feel free to review the platforms for guidance on your policy recommendations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.