Discussion Prompt: The Value of Historical Christian TeachingDiscuss the responses of Machen and the Chicago Statement on Inerrancy to defections away from traditional Christianity. Using the course reading and the video lecture material, you will be asked to evaluate and discuss the significance of the points made in arguing for historical Christian teaching.Using the selections from Machen and the Chicago Statement on Inerrancy, summarize some of the key points that are made in defense of traditional Christian belief. Use specific quotations from the materials. Discuss any particular points that seem particularly important for believers today. Connect these points to the history of the Church in the 20th century and state how they apply to your own lives and local church experience. Be sure to fully reflect and thoughtfully discuss all of these elements.Write a substantive initial post and respond to at least two other student’s post. If you refer to any additional sources, be sure to give the proper citation information at the end of your post.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.