Reflect: One of the best ways to decide about your future career path is to look at your past experiences. For this discussion, think about your work history up through your most current job or your most recent position. For the purposes of this discussion, work history can also include volunteer work or managing your home or family responsibilities full-time. Write: Pick one position you’ve held and address the following:List the title and briefly describe the job. For example, “I have worked as a Special Education Instructional Aide at an elementary school from 2008 to now. As a 1-on-1 Instructional Aide, I provide personalized attention to the student and help them with social and academic skill development.”Describe at least three tasks or responsibilities required for the job that you most enjoyed and explain why they were enjoyable. Decode the tasks or responsibilities that you listed and note which Learning Patterns were required to successfully complete them.Describe at least three tasks and responsibilities required for the job that you least enjoyed and explain why they were the least enjoyable. Decode the tasks or responsibilities that you listed and note which Learning Patterns were required to successfully complete them.Knowing what you know now about your LCI scores, was (or is) this job a good match for your Patterns? Why or why not? Please list your LCI scores to provide context for your analysis.Your initial post should contain a minimum of 250 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.