Intermediate Accounting I
Intermediate Accounting I is a comprehensive analysis of financial accounting topics, including preparation of financial statements and external reports. The aim is to identify and analyze complex business transactions and their impact on financial statements.
In ACCT 310, you will take a deeper, comprehensive, and more advanced approach to the accounting topics you learned in the first half of Principles of Accounting II. In addition, the following new topics are covered in ACCT 310, Intermediate Accounting I:
FASB codification of accounting standards
FASB conceptual framework for financial accounting
Accounting for the time value of money
Fair value accounting
Post your comments about the course and how it will be of value in your future, academically and professionally.
What courses might you take related to this one?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.