DIRECTIONS1. Research the various types of abolitionists in the databases and gain a base understanding.2. Write an introductory paragraph that contains an argumentative thesis statement on the difference between immediate and gradual abolitionists.3. Post your paragraph within the discussion box.2nd part to discussion:Please watch the following video and post your thoughts on what you viewed (250 words)https://youtu.be/TcYivpmTYBM (part 1)https://youtu.be/YMd5G4RpFLk (part 2)https://youtu.be/MILN_17KH6M (part 3)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.