Hi,I just need your input and opinion with these 2 questions.1. Under what circumstances do you use direct instruction rather than indirect instruction? Under what circumstances do you use indirect instruction rather than direct instruction?2. How does a facilitators use of multiple instructional strategies benefit learners?Hello and welcome to BrainMass today!1. Under what circumstances do you use direct instruction rather than indirect instruction? Under what circumstances do you use indirect instruction rather than direct instruction? I would use direct instruction when teaching knowledge that involves the learner comprehending facts, rules, and action sequences. This includes providing a good lecture with plenty of explanation, examples, and opportunities for students to ask questions and work on problem solutions together with me so they understand the …Direct and Indirect Instruction
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.