You may choose any of the question or combination of questions below —
and turn them into a working thesis for argumentative purposes. Be sure
that you incorporate elements of argument — you must demonstrate use
of ethos, pathos, and logos in your argument. You will be constructing a
rhetorical analysis on your topic.Topic
questions: Is there anything inherently bad about any of the
differences between peoples beliefs, cultures, traditions, etc? How
does stereotyping play a role? What can be good about people being
different? Why do people often have the same reaction to a type of
person? How/why these associations formed, and can they be changed? Are
these associations necessarily true? How can innocent generalizations
become dangerous stereotypes?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.