Search the peer-reviewed literature for examples of this. You may select any topic relating to technology that illustrates the potential for really messing things up. Include, in your description, an analysis of what might have caused the problems and potential solutions to them. Be sure to provide supporting evidence, with citations from the literature . It is not enough for you to simply create a own posting. You must read the postings of the other members of the class and comment on each of them. Please see Discussion Forum of the class syllabus for additional details on conten
From the first angle, how can the cloud help in answering difficult research questions? Can data-intensive applications provide knowledge and answers that could open new frontiers of our understanding? While this is the main driver for research and development of grid computing architectures, it is still unclear how to optimally operate a cloud system in scientific domains, such as physics and engineering, for example. Also, how can large-scale computation be achieved in a reliable and efficient manner? The body of work devoted to high-performance computing strives to continuously improve efficient and effective computational and parallel processing models.
Second, what are the ways to improve cloud services and architecture? Can cloud computing serve a larger number of users in a consistently transparent yet reliable manner?
Most recent work has focused on improved service provisioning, tackling problems related to parallelization, scalability, efficiency, and large-scale processing, along with monitoring and service control of data-intensive applications. As noted by Barker et al., there are some important opportunities for research in cloud computing that require further exploration. These include user-driven research (how to develop environments that support budget-limited computation based on a set of user-driven requirements), new programming models (what are, if any, the alternatives to MapReduce?), PaaS environments, and improved tools to support elasticity and large-scale debugging.
Finally, how can we improve cloud adopters’ confidence and limit potential risks from using cloud services? Some recent statistics have shown users’ reluctance in adopting clouds due to a lack of confidence in the security guarantees offered by cloud providers, and in particular, poor transparency. Specific issues reported by users related to lack of confidentiality, poor integrity guarantees, and potentially limited availability.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.