I have a lab for organic chemistry that I need help answering questions. I dont have the data anymore so youll have to use online sources for data. Please type answersoption
Questions for Recrystallization Lab
Why, no matter how careful you are, can you never get back 100\% of your desired material
in a recrystallization?
2. Where could you lose material in your recrystallization? For each answer tell how likely it is
and how much would be lost …a tiny bit, a substantial amount, a lot.
3. Why do you want the crystallization of the sulfanilamide to proceed slowly?
4. Why do you need to use “ice cold” ethanol to wash your product?
5. What is your theoretical recovery of sulfanilamide?
What is your percent recovery?
Why is your recovery higher, or lower, than the theoretical?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.