I need assistance with this discussion question……
I have attached a file below as an example (sample childrens story) of what one of my classmates has completed.This week we learned about some of the possible curricular strategies and interventions that were specific to reading, writing, and math. One of the strategies, Story Frame (http://files.solution-tree.com/pdfs/Reproducibles_ISI/storyframe.pdf), is a very effective way to support students who experience difficulty with reading comprehension.For this discussion, create your own story frame based on any childrens book. Post your story frame in your discussion and then discuss how you think this strategy could support students who have challenges with reading comprehension. Are there other learners that could benefit from this strategy? In what ways could this strategy be adapted to work with various grade levels or other content areas?See the attached childrens story Robin Hood frame.Title of Story: Robin Hood
Author: James Baldwin
Genre: A Quest Legend
Characters: Robin, Band of Merry Men — Little John, Friar Tuck, Will Scarlet, Much the Millers Son, Alan a Dale and above all Maid Marian, his true love.
Settings: The Sherwood Forest in England
Plot: In England, Robin hood and his outlaws robbed rich travelers in the Sherwood forest, where they hid and hunted deer.
Problem/conflict: Robin never allow his men to harm the rich men whom they robbed
Rising action: The poor people praised Robin hood for bringing them food, money and goods.
Ending/resolution: There were nearly a hundred outlaws at his bedside. Robin hood was stabbed by his fellow brother.
Theme/message: Robin defends the underdog against oppression. Although Robin is an outlaw, a thief and a rebel, he is usually a strong …The expert creates a story frame discussion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.