Create an outline of any sport. Pick any sport and in point form, tell me what pictures you will use; where you will get your pictures; what is the significance/importance of these picturesDocument your 6 pictures with the location of the picture; when this picture was taken; and an explanation of its significance for the project and history in generalPictures can be taken from the internetTell me what key changes have taken place in your sportTell me what your sport looks like nowDO NOT COPY FROM ANYWHERE!!! Paraphrase your work by writing in your own words. Write as you would speak.Include a title page, citations and a reference listPlease visit the Purdue Owl website for more information on how to paraphrase, cite and reference properlyThis outline should be 1 page of text, plus your picturesThis is a rubric belowActivity/Competencies Demonstrated GradeOverall exposition of the sport in the timeline /40Properly documented visual components x 6 /20Properly documented dates and places of sporting events /20Overall exposition of the ideas /30Creative use of visual art and graphics /15Interpretive historical explanations of specific sport changes /15Mechanical elements /30Iterative stages met (2/2) he non-graded milestones. Ex. choosing a topic/10APA Referencing and formatting (title, headings & references) /10 Grammar and Spelling /10
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.